Terms and Conditions for: “Madagascar 3 Competition"
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, readers submit a promotional coupon printed in The Morning Bulletin on Tuesday 4 September, Thursday 6 September, Tuesday 11 September and Thursday 13 September 2012. The promotional entry forms must be original newsprint, no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. Then place the coupon in an envelope marked "Madagascar 3 Competition" with your name, address and contact number(s) on the back and then:
(a) send by pre-paid post to " Madagascar 3 Competition", PO Box 397. Rockhampton Q 4700(so it is received before the Closure Time); or
(b) deliver to The Morning Bulletin, 162-164 Quay St, Rockhampton Q 4700.
Contestants may submit more than one entry, but can only win one of the prizes which are available to be won
2. Prizes: There is one Madagascar 3 merchandise pack and 15 in season double passes to see Madagascar 3 available to be won. The Madagascar 3 merchandise pack includes a tent, circus mirror, watch, travel set and one double in season pass to Madagascar 3. The Madagascar 3 merchandise pack is values at approximately $160.00. There are also 15 double in season passes to see Madagascar 3 available to be won. Each double pass is valued at approximately $40.00. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences Tuesday 4 September, 2012 and closes Monday 17 September, 2012 at 12pm. Entries received after the Closure Time of 12pm will not be eligible.
4 Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
i. employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter;
ii. the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii. Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
iv. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The winning contestants will be selected by random draw at or around 12.05pm on Monday 17 September, 2012. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s names will be published in The Morning Bulletin on Tuesday 18 September, 2012. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. Any cash winnings will be paid by direct deposit into winner’s bank account. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. If the prize remains unclaimed 10 days after notification has been sent to the winner, it will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
8. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement). All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be used only for competition purposes. Under the Privacy Act the names and addresses of all entrants in this competition will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless specified.
Promoter: The Morning Bulletin 48 009 658 048