Terms and Conditions for “Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Loyalty Program”
The Morning Bulletin
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
(a) To enter, Participants must register at their nominated newsagent with the registration forms provided starting Monday 14th November. The registration form must be original - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted.
Registered readers in the Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Loyalty program will receive a Loyalty card offering them one (1) free weekday Morning Bulletin after every five (5) weekday The Morning Bulletins bought. The loyalty card must be stamped by the nominated newsagent after every purchase including the free copy. Participants must make their purchases only at the nominated newsagent to be eligible for the free copy. Early registered participants will also receive a water bottle as part of the promotion while stocks last.
All fully completed 5 week loyalty cards will enter the draw to win one of three, 12 week 6 day subscriptions of The Morning Bulletin. This prize must be taken as 12 consecutive weeks as a Monday to Saturday subscription and cannot be broken into odd day delivery. Value of each subscription is $92.40. Total value is $277.20. The subscription does not include home delivery. Subscription must be nominated at one newsagent. Missed collection days does not constitute a replacement newspaper.
4. Promotion duration: The promotion commences on Monday 14th November, 2011 and ends on Monday 19th December, 2011. The 12 week 6 day subscription draw will take place on Wednesday 21st December at 12noon at The Morning Bulletin office, Quay Street, Rockhampton QLD 4700. Participants will be required to drop their completed loyalty cards to their nominated agent no later than Monday19th December 3pm. Entries received after the Closure Time will not be eligible. Winner will be published in the public notices on the Thursday 22nd December.
5. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) all newsagents, subagents, all employees or relatives of, or contractors to, the Promoter;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
(iv) Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter.
6. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random draw at or around 12 noon on Wednesday 21st December 2011, at The Morning Bulletin office and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in The Morning Bulletin public notices each Monday during the competition period. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
7. Redraw: In the event that the winner has not come forward by 5pm on Friday 6th January 2012, the Promoter may conduct such further random draws as are necessary on this date at 5pm at the same place as the original draw, to select a new winner.
In the event of a redrawn winner, he/she will be contacted directly on the phone number(s) provided.
8. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. 9. Suspension or Modification: If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned including (but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoter’s control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, we are entitled in our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
10. Misconduct by Participants: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter reserves its legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
11. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
12. Entries and privacy: The Promoter collects your personal information to include you in this promotion and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition. We may also use the information to assist us in improving our goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to our other goods and services. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in performing the above or with another company which provides prizes for the competition. All entries become and remain the property of APN Newspapers (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement).
Promoter: Capricornia Newspaper Pty Ltd ACN 009 658 048