FIREFIGHTERS are on their way to the scene where a bus has caught alight on the Peak Downs Highway at Coppabella, north-west of Rockhampton near Moranbah.
A Queensland Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said it was reported the fire started on a wheel of the bus.
She said police were on scene and it was reported all people were off the bus.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
House 3 1 1
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee