ABOUT 800 power users were without their electricity supply for 15 minutes yesterday morning.
Ergon Energy Central Region corporate communications manager Bob Pleash said the outage, from 6.35am to 6.55am, was due to a trip on the feeder supplying the area.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee