POLICE have advised the Bruce Highway has been cut between Mackay and Rockhampton at Marlborough due to flooding.
The following road closures and conditions across Ftizroy region, which encompasses Banana Shire, Central Highlands Region, Rockhampton Region and Gladstone Region.
Closed to all vehicles
- Duaringa-Apis Creek Road @ Mackenzie River
Restricted to high clearance vehicles only
- Gregory Highway (Emerald-Capella) approximately 35km north of Emerald
Restricted to 4WD vehicles only
- Fitzroy Developmental Road (Bauhinia-Woorabinda)
- Biloela-Duaringa Road, Gainsford
- Retro Corry Road
- Cotherstone Road, Capella
- Fitzroy Developmental Road - Coomoo, gravel section
Open with caution
- Capricorn Highway (Emerald-Alpha) - water over road at Gap Creek
- Bajool-Port Alma Road
- Gregory Highway (Springsure-Emerald)
- Arcturus Road
- Leichhardt Highway (north of Taroom)
- Dawson Highway (Rolleston-Springsure)
- Dawson Developmental Road (Springsure-Tambo)
- Capricorn Highway at Bluff Township adjacent to tennis courts
- Capricorn Highway at Corkscrew Creek, 20km east of Emerald
- Capricorn Highway at (Emerald-Alpha) The Willows turnoff, Woodbine Creek
- Capricorn Highway at Black Gully, 5km east of Emerald
- Dawson Highway at (Rolleston-Moura) Panorama Creek
For the latest up to date information on road closures, conditions and roadworks across the region and across the state please visit www.131940.qld.gov.au or phone 131940.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.