Meander past the fruit trees, over the creek, up the graded driveway and be greeted by stunning mountain views that will win your heart.
Enjoy the benefits of space in this modern, rendered brick beauty featuring separate living areas at either end of the home, 4 queen sized rooms and a study. Spend quality time with the family outside around the fire pit by night or swim and laze around in the pool by day. Imagine entertaining on the patio overlooking the enchanting Byfield Ranges and watching the kids run around with the chickens and play in the cubby house. Bliss.
This property is bursting with features, here are just a few:
• Every room maximises light with large windows framing the views and embracing the ever present breezes
• All bedrooms and study have built in wardrobes and fans
• Modern and spacious bathroom with large bath and shower
• Timber cabinetry in the kitchen with views from the kitchen sink
• Internal separate laundry and plentiful storage around the home
• NBN Wireless Network and TV/Austar reception
• Outside boasts close to 25 acres of substantially cleared land repasteurised with Signal Grass, perfect for cattle and always a beautiful green colour.
• Bordering the front of the property are 300 mature and fruitful Mango trees
• 3 bay powered and semi enclosed shed with concrete flooring and workshop houses machinery and motorbikes
• Large machinery shed
• 80 000Lt of water supplied by water tanks and access to a dam on the border of the property
• Brand new Bore used for irrigation
373 Browns Lane will surprise you and entice you to come and enjoy the privacy and convenience of coastal rural lifestyle. This home needs to be viewed to appreciate all it can offer you. Call Rory for an inspection today.
373 Browns Lane, Bungundarra, Queensland, 4703, Australia