The sellers have meticulously maintained and cared for this unique Coastal home and you will be delightfully surprised upon inspection! Plenty of extras make for practical family living and there is even an opportunity to run a business from the lower level or purchase an already established chiropractic business with its own clientele.
• Downstairs is fully set up to run a business with an entry waiting room plus large adjoining air-conditioned office
• The current long-term chiropractic business with its own clientele is available for purchase
• There is also a bathroom, laundry and a rumpus room/2nd office downstairs
• Open plan living upstairs allows the lovely sea breezes to flow through the home creating a relaxed coastal haven perfect for entertaining family & friends
• Large kitchen boasts heaps of bench space with stone tops, electric cook top, & island bench
• Ocean View entertaining decks upstairs & down overlook the above ground swimming pool with timber decking part way around – perfect for the summer months
• 3 bedrooms, master with a walk-through robe & air-conditioning
• 2-way bathroom acts as an ensuite to master bedroom whilst still servicing the rest of the house
• Fully fenced 800m2 allotment with side access to powered 6x4m shed, plus double lock-up garage with plenty of storage
• Recent upgrades include, new paint inside & out, re-screw & re-paint of the roof, tinting & security screens to windows, new lights & fans throughout, re-staining & regular upkeep of the timber decking surrounding the pool
• New playground and bus stop just a few metres down the street, metres from the Beach and a short drive to Yeppoon CBD
This is a truly exceptional family home in a quiet neighbourhood – you must inspect to appreciate! To enquire about the business opportunity or arrange your own private inspection contact Rory Wex today!
5 Barnes Street, Barlows Hill, Queensland, 4703, Australia