Inspect this gorgeous home today and get the surprise of your life. Its Huge, Downstairs is legal height and also the perfect Man Cave. Perfect for a Large Family, Airbnb. or an amazing place for a Day Spa. Holistic Centre. Medical Centre. (Subject to Council Approval) Rambling Peaceful, terraced Gardens and lots of sitting areas under the shady trees. only a 5 minute walk across the bridge to the CBD, Commercially Zoned. This place is GOLD. The current owner has loved living in this street. The neighbours have lived in this street for generations. With the Kershaw Gardens at the end of the street. horse Paddocks and stables it a real country feel and its only a 5 minute walk over the Fitzroy Bridge and your in the City. Perfect also for the young professionals.
• 6 LARGE LOCKABLE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT-INS/ WALK-IN ROBES, WHITE ROLLER
BLINDS AND POLISHED TIMBER FLOORS.
• 2 STUNNING NEW BATHROOMS TILED TO THE CEILINGS
• 2 SPACIOUS LIVING AREAS. AT THE FRONT AND THE BACK OF THE HOUSE
• NEW KITCHEN WITH PLENTY OF CUPBOARD AND BENCH SPACE
• DINING AND LOUNGE ROOM AIR-CONDITIONED
• SEPARATE LOCKABLE LAUNDRY/IRONING/SEWING ROOM DOWNSTAIRS.
• UNDERNEATH IS LEGAL HEIGHT. 2 ROOMS & HUGE AREAS FOR STORAGE,
WORKSHOP AND THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY MAN CAVE. CONCRETED, FULLY
ENCLOSED AND LOCKABLE
• DRIVE THROUGH UNDERNEATH THE HOUSE TO THE BACKYARD.
• NEW TINTED WINDOWS
• SECURITY DOORS. SECURITY SCREENS ON SOME WINDOWS. ALL HAVE FLY
• UPDATED ELECTRICAL
• UPDATED PLUMBING
• FRESHLY PAINTED EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR
• FULLY FENCED. 637 m2 Allotment
. STUNNING LANDSCAPED GARDENS, BBQ/ ENTERTAINMENT AREA.
This stunning property is a perfect retreat for both business and pleasure, perfect, quirky and interesting. The garden is an inner-city oasis. Exotic Plants, Herb Gardens, Shady established trees. BBQ Area and Fire Pit making outdoor entertainment enchanting. Swings for the children and a frog pond for the environmentally minded.
The site is commercially zoned, facilitating multiple prospects for future development. A
Due to the central location, it is convenient for walkers, cyclists and motorists to access the CBD, schools, all shopping centres, hospitals, university and all amenities.
Most popular are two walks: (a) through Fountain Park, over the Fitzroy Bridge to the Pilbeam Theatre/Gallery and an array of eateries, and (b) meandering through Kershaw Gardens scenic pathways to Stockland’s Shopping Complex.
16 Bernard Street, Berserker, Queensland, 4701, Australia