Rent this property out for a while and then make it your own when the lease is up.
- Smart money, makes more sense at this price.
- Brick home, easy access and close to the meat works.
- Always tenanted, never vacant this home is an investors delight.
- Present tenant loves it and are happy to stay on.
- Enjoy low set living or keep it rented and collect the weekly rent of $245.00.
- A brick home for this price is extra good buying.
- Koongal is the go-ahead suburb with lots of sustained jobs at the local meat works.
- Buying a home in this area always produces a good weekly rent.
- Tenant is willing to stay on and is flexible with they're renting options.
- Sellers are extremely motivated and have indicated they will look at STRONG OFFERS.
- Less than replacement cost this makes perfect sense and timing could be spot on.
- Please ensure 24 hours’ notice is given to inspect this may be your chance to enter the RENTAL MARKET.
Weather investing or after a home to live in, either could be arranged and both could work in your favour.
88 Rose Street, Koongal, Queensland, 4701, Australia