A picture-perfect country homestead set amidst green lawns and tropical landscaped gardens.
Relax, unwind, and enjoy the sounds of silence! Or, should you prefer, pursue your hobbies/interests and run a few horses….or whatever else you might wish.
And you can keep the lawns and gardens green and lush all year round with a 3 meg water licence to pump from the river. Come home to your tropical oasis…everyday!
You don’t have to sacrifice on convenience….only 15 mins to Rocky CBD, 10 mins to Wandal, school bus service to Rton, and Woolies & Coles will even deliver to you door! How good is that!
This property was built, established, and maintained by the current (and original) owners who are now retiring to the Sunny Coast. It is with a sense of regret that they are selling…but time (as the saying goes) waits for no man!
• Fastidiously maintained brick and tile
• 4 bedrooms, all air conditioned
• Recently refurbed kitchen and bathrooms
• Air-conditioned meals/family rooms with feature raked ceilings
• Formal lounge/dining rooms
• Multi-purpose room (great for gym/TV/gaming)
• Serviced by rainwater (2 X 5000gal tanks)
• Wrap around verandahs
• Covered outdoor entertainment area
• Large 2 bay shed (6m X 9m)
• Additional covered car accom for 2 vehicles
• Fenced homestead paddock
• 6 individual paddocks with separate water points
• “Horse friendly” fencing
• 2 X 5000 gal rainwater tanks
• 2 X 5000 gal riverwater tanks
And then there’s a couple of local pet kangaroos! Just a reminder you’re in the country…your place, your space, to relax and unwind!
Please call me for further details, or come visit our Open home on Saturday….
78 Sheehan Road, Alton Downs, Queensland, 4702, Australia