Find something curious…
With an 854m2 yard, side access and a shed this should be on the top of your hit parade. Norman Gardens has experienced a good year in sales.
- Located at the end of a beautiful cul-de-sac.
- Low-set, no stairs, easy access for families.
- Come home to a quiet enjoyable retreat.
- With perfect neighbours your life will be ohhh so relaxed.
- Fully fenced easy side access suitable for boats and caravans.
- Powered shed with easy access for a man-cave.
- Grandpa and grandad will love the location.
- Well appointed with lots of space.
- The owners are very very motivated to sell.
- Don’t miss your chance to secure a great family home in Norman Gardens.
- Parents will appreciate the shops and schools that are not too far away.
- this home is in a great spot that will make for many lookers and hot buyers. Contact Jason today.
Generously sized, could do with some makeover work however the bones of a great house are right here at 34 Cypress Avenue, Norman Gardens.