Find something curious…
This Double Storey Colonial Family home is an absolute masterpiece! Situated on the Eastern slopes of The Range, it shares a rich part of Rockhampton's history, having been originally constructed in 1902 and has since been partially renovated; including a complete repaint outside. Absolutely no expense has been spared leaving for the impressive home that is offered today!
- Consisting of five extra-large bedrooms with built in robes
- Three bathrooms throughout the home
- Separate office and music room, creating plenty of space for the whole family
- Impressive kitchen with near new dishwasher, stove top and oven + ample cupboard and bench space
- Air conditioning throughout the entire property for year round comfort
- Stunning metal pressed high ceilings complemented by the timber floorboards
- Be the envy of your neighbours while relaxing by the inground freshwater Van Nunen concrete swimming pool
- Situated on an abundant 1618m2 double block with separate yard areas to enhance your privacy
- Secure fencing featuring an electric entry gate, landscaped surrounds plus an inground sprinkler system to keep the lawns luscious for the kids to enjoy
- Five secure under cover car parks plus a large three bay shed with insulated roof
- 5KW solar system with 22 solar panels to keep the cost of living down
- Fantastic large wrap around verandas to maximise your incredible forever view of the beautiful Rockhampton City, while still remaining extremely private
This home is one of a kind and must be seen to truly appreciate everything this property has on offer. With only three owners over its lifetime, make sure you're the next to own this piece of Rockhampton's History. Call me now to inspect or you could miss out!