MINE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Megabolt Australia is a proudly Australian owned company and a market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of high capacity strata support products for the U/G coal mining and civil tunnelling industries.
Our manufacturing and administration centre is in Melbourne and is supported by experienced field
teams in NSW and QLD.
Megabolt's reputation is built on engineering excellence, a track record of providing market leading strata support products and our experienced and hands-on field team.
We are currently seeking a Mine Service Representative to join our team in QLD. The position is ‘work
from home’ and will involve multiple visits each week to the QLD coal fields, as well as occasional interstate visits.
The position can be a contract or salaried arrangement, and due to the nature of the industry, some shifts include weekends or nightshifts with weekly overnight stays. The position works closely with our mining engineers and reports directly to our Operations and Sales manager.
Primary duties include customer relationship management, theoretical and practical training of crews,
product testing, reporting, assistance with product development and regular auditing of Megabolt
The essentials for consideration are:
• Minimum 4 years' U/G coal mining experience.
• 2 years' experience in the installation of high capacity secondary support.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, in particular a proven ability to communicate with all mine site personnel, from operators to senior management.
• Ability to analyse and problem solve.
• Ability to competently work with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Current Cert IV trainer and assessor accreditation.
• Current QLD underground medical.
• Current QLD driver’s license.
Statutory, geotechnical or engineering qualifications as well as supervisory experience are not
essential but will add weight to any application.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Remuneration details will only be disclosed
to candidates selected for interview.
To apply, email your letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm, Friday 24 July 2020.