This low set brick home, number 10 Cornforth can be viewed at anytime by phoning the Agent for a private inspection.
One of the best aspects of this home is the room sizes and the extra high ceilings. The home has ducted air with 6 separate zones allowing individual temperature controlling throughout the home.
* 891M2 flat block, front gardens freshened up with new plants and mulch;
* Large gas S/S cook top and electric oven; ample pantry cupboards and general storage; kitchen tidy for the bits and pieces; Island bench; Plenty of power points; an office nook ideal for computer/printer set up;
* Stone bench tops; D/sink and Dishwasher; Large fridge space;
* Master bedroom (fit king bed) with WIR, and spacious En suite;
* Third and Forth bedrooms have own living area ideal games and TV room;
* Back yard, space for tramp, swing set and so much more.
A lot of good ideas bundled into this home. The left side has a large concrete pad for the bins and the cloths line, this is a good space with a little change of access it would provide storage for a camper trailer etc.
The entrance hallway is wider than the standard and takes you to the kitchen and dining area at the back of the home with the second living area all overlooking the back yard which has views over Little Creek.
Tiled flooring and carpeted bedrooms, a mix of crime safe screening and security screens ensure the entire home is insect proof and safe.