Steps to Remove the HDD Password on A Toshiba Laptop by Toshiba Support Team. Connect Toshiba Support Number to Remove the HDD Password on A Toshiba Laptop. Toshiba Support Helpline Provide 24/7 online Help to resolve All Toshiba Issues.
Step Process to Remove the HDD Password on a Toshiba Laptop:
· The first thing that you need to do is to boot up your Toshiba Laptop.
· Now enter into the Setup Utility by pressing the F2 button.
· Go to Security and change it.
· When the Setup User Password dialogue opens up, enter the password and thus press Enter.
· Under Setup Utility Menu, click on Exit followed by clicking on “Exit Saving Changes”.
· Now click on Yes and your system will start to boot automatically.
For More Information about How to Remove the HDD Password on A Toshiba Laptop Visit at our website, here you can get all the information related to all problems or issue in Toshiba.
Reading More about error you can visit us: https://goo.gl/LfneHy
Website: https://goo.gl/ERqChnToll-Free: +1-800-256-0160