Terms and Conditions: The Morning Bulletin – Gracemere Shopping World Christmas Bonanza
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants who are under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent/legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter. Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
The Promoter is Capricornia Newspapers Pty Ltd, 220 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton Queensland 4700. ABN 48 009 658 048.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect the Gracemere Shopping World Bonanza Full page from inside the Morning Bulletin published between Thursday November 19, 2015 and Monday December 21, 2015. Contestants must complete in full the entry form located at the bottom of the page.
Contestants must also purchase any retail product value at $10.00 or more (see list of participating stores) in one purchase or $100.00 at Woolworths (in one purchase) at the prevailing usual retail price. Contestants must retain their receipt of purchase to attach to their entry form to participate.
Purchases must be individual purchases and cannot be accumulative.
- The entry form and receipt must be original newsprint.
- One (1) original entry form and one receipt of purchase constitute one (1) valid entry.
- One (1) full original entry per standard envelope.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
Contestants must place the fully completed original entry form and original receipt of purchase from one of the listed participating stores in an envelope marked The Morning Bulletin – Gracemere Shopping World Christmas Bonanza; then
- Send to: PO Box 397, Rockhampton, Qld, 4700; or
- Deliver to: The Morning Bulletin, 220 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton, Qld 4700; or
- Deliver to: one of the participating stores at Gracemere Shopping World, 1 – 19 McLaughlin Street, Gracemere Qld 4702.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however, there is only one winner for each prize listed.
- Receipts from partial lay-bys, bill payments such the payment of credit card bills, gift card purchases, pharmaceutical prescriptions, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills, etc.) are not accepted as part of this Promotion.
2. Participating Stores at Gracemere Shopping World:
- Woolworths (minimum $100 purchase in one (1) transaction).
Other Participating retailers: (minimum $10 purchase in one (1) transaction).
- Wiggo’s Beef City Meats
- Massage is Magical Subway
- Best & Less Wendy’s
- EB Games McDonalds
- DeGani’s Bakery Café Red Rooster
- BWS Freechoice Tobaconnist
- Dollars & Sense Australian Country Living
- Livelife Pharmacy Gracemere Family Practice
- Statix Hair Regals Dental
- Beautica Beauty & Nails Gracemere News
- Australia Post
- One $50.00 voucher to Statix Hair
- One $50.00 voucher to Beautica Beauty & Nails
- One $50.00 voucher to Massage is Magical
- One $50.00 voucher to Australia Country Living
- One $50.00 voucher to Best & Less
- One $50.00 voucher to Wiggo’s Beef City Meats
- One $50.00 voucher to Gracemere News
- One $50.00 voucher to LiveLife Pharmacy
- Winner must enquire in-store for expiry date of each individual voucher.
- Total maximum retail value of this prize is $500.00 (inclusive of GST).
Runner up prize:
- One Kingfisher Bay holiday for 2 nights for 2 adults in an Ocean View Resort room, including return passenger ferry transfers for 2 adults.
- Holiday must be used by expiry date of March 31, 2016.
- The package does not include transfers to and from Contestant’s place of residence.
- All other incidentals including but not limited to food, travel, excursions, day trips, medical expenses, etc. are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- Total maximum retail value of the prize in this competition is $462.00 (inclusive of GST).
Total maximum retail value of all prizes in this competition is $962.00 (inclusive of GST).
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
4. Competition duration: The competition commences at 6:00am (AEST) Thursday November 19, 2015 and closes at 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday December 21, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed invalid.
5. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
6. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random draw at The Morning Bulletin 220 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton, Qld 4700 at 10:00am on Wednesday December 22, 2015. Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be published in the Morning Bulletin Public Notices on Thursday December 23, 2015.
7. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person from The Morning Bulletin office to organize their prize unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a Release Form to confirm rightful collection of their prize. All prizes (unless otherwise specified) must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.