Conditions of entry: APN Australian Regional Media’s Have your say to win a Gold Coast Holiday
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, Contestants must fill in the survey from The Morning Bulletin published anytime between Saturday 7th January 2012 and Wednesday 8th February 2012. The survey must be original newsprint mastheads - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. Next, place the survey in an envelope marked “Have Your Say” with your name, address, email address and contact phone number(s) on the entry form and then:
(a) Post it to “Have Your Say”, PO BOX 397 Rockhampton QLD 4700 (so it is received before the closure time); or
(b) Deliver it to 162-164 Quay Street Rockhampton QLD 4700
(c) Deliver to The Capricorn Coast Mirror office at Shop 2 Evia Building Normanby Street Yeppoon.
Contestants may submit more than one entry, but any Contestant may only win one of the prizes available to win.
2. Prizes: There is one major prize that includes:
5 nights’ accommodation at Harbour Side Resort for 2 people To the value of $650.
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Saturday 7th January 2012 and closes Wednesday 8th February at 5pm. Entries received after the closure time will not be eligible.
4 Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: Prize winners will be selected by random draw at 10am Thursday 9th February 2012 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners details will be published in The Morning Bulletin on Friday 10th February. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
8. Entries and Privacy: All entries become the property of The Morning Bulletin and may be used for marketing purposes. This information is being collected by The Morning Bulletin to assist us in improving our products and services. We may share your information with APN Australian Regional Media related companies. They or we may be in touch to let you know about goods, services or promotions that may be of interest to you with special offers or in relation to our other goods and services If you do not wish to be contacted please tick the box and include this with your entry.