TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Morning Bulletin – Fuel Frenzy
- Capricornia Newspapers Pty Ltd, 220 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton Queensland 4700. ABN 48 009 658 048.
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent Queensland residents who reside within The Morning Bulletin newspaper distribution area to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants must be aged 18 years and older at the commencement of the competition to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- To enter, contestants must collect and complete the entry form published in The Morning Bulletin newspaper between Saturday March 25, 2017 and Wednesday April 19, 2017.
- The contestant must address the front of the envelope to The Morning Bulletin – Fuel Frenzy; then either:
- Deliver to: The Morning Bulletin, 220 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton Qld 4700; or
- Send to: PO Box 397, Rockhampton Qld 4700.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion Period (clause 12).
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry; however, there is only one prize.
- Entry is free; however, contestants are responsible for any cost associated with delivering entries via office delivery or by post.
- The competition commences at 6:00am AEST Saturday March 25, 2017 and closes at 5:00pm AEST Friday April 21, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside the promotion period will be deemed invalid.
- There will be one (1) winner chosen by random draw. The winner will receive:
- One (1) Caltex Star Cash Gift Card for $1,000.00 (incl. of GST).
- The winner must collect their prize from The Morning Bulletin office by 4:30pm Tuesday May 23, 2017 or prize will be entered in an uncollected prize redraw (see clause 30).
- Caltex Cash Gift Card terms and conditions of redemption and use can be located at: www.caltex.com.au/our-solutions/fuelcards
- Once awarded the Promoter is not liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $1,000.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and shown with the Recommended Retail Price. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable because of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether they live in the same household or not);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winner will be selected by random draw at The Morning Bulletin office, 220 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton Qld on Monday April 24, 2017 at 10:00am AEST.
- Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification and the winner will be contacted by telephone.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence with regards to the outcome of the competition result or any other decisions made by the Promoter with regards to the competition.
- The winner’s details will be published in The Morning Bulletin Public Notices on Tuesday April 25, 2017.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person by the winner from The Morning Bulletin office, Rockhampton and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm identity and residential address.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- All prizes must be picked up by the date specified at Clause 13.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
- Any uncollected prizes will be entered in an Uncollected Prize Redraw at 10:00am Friday May 24, 2017 as per these terms and conditions. Redraw winners will be contacted by telephone.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
31. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
32. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
33. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss because of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, about the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
34. Subject to complying with all relevant state and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts nor affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
35. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or infect the administration, security fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given by State Regulation.
36. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
37. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.