THE first day of December marked the start of the Jolly season with residents across Central Queensland dusting off the Christmas decorations and brightening up their homes.
The Bulletin put a call out to see reader's Christmas trees and noticed there were at least 10 different Christmas tree styles.
Here are the styles:
1. Trees decorated by children of all sizes
2. Toddler proof Christmas trees - something every parent considers when they have young kids under their feet at Christmas time
3. Trees for pets.
Some pets seem to think a Christmas tree is a new toy for them to play with.
Dogs aren't the only pets that think Christmas trees are toys!
Here is a gallery of some of the Christmas tree photographs submitted by The Bulletin readers:
4. Temptation at hand!
Some trees already feature tempting wrapped presents that children struggle to stay away from.
5. There are the small trees/creations readers made so that they could spend money on other things.
6. Then there are the Themed trees
7. And the trees guarded by elves
8. We can't forget the musical/disco Christmas tree!
9. But wait.... there's more! Some opted to use mother nature's assets rather than use plastic trees.
10. The final style of Christmas tree decorating is dedicated to the artistic members
of the community:
See all the readers submitted Christmas tree photographs here:
Are you putting up your Christmas tree today? We’d love to see photos, share them below. And we’re giving away a $1000 gift card! For your chance to win, enter here: http://ow.ly/V0b7pPosted by The Morning Bulletin on Monday, November 30, 2015