72 HOURS: What's on across Central Queensland this weekend
- 11.30am-4pm: Four Paws Adoption and Education Charity Golf Day at the Yeppoon Golf Club. Barbecue lunch before tee-off at noon.
- 6.30pm: Free movie night at Riverside Park, Quay St, showing Paper Planes.
- 7.30pm: Rockhampton Musical Union Choir presents Anything Goes at the Pilbeam Theatre. To book: 4927 4111.
- 7.30pm: It All Begins with Love, presenting real life stories about domestic violence, at the Yeppoon Town Hall. Cost: Adults $10, concession $5.
- 9am-1pm: Archer Park Rail Museum in Denison St open.
- 6am-10am: Yeppoon Community Markets at the Yeppoon Showgrounds.
- 10.30am: Christian and Islamic Art and Architecture lecture, Rockhampton Regional Library; $25 for non-members of ADFAS.
- 12.30pm: Gracemere Pensioners and Superannuants cent sale and afternoon tea at the Gracemere Community Centre.
- 4pm-7pm: Rocky Roller Derby Halloween Skate and Scoot at the YWCA Hall in North Rockhampton for primary school children. Bring skates or a scooter. 5pm: Official opening of the CQ Contemporary Artists Colour exhibition at the Walter Reid Cultural Centre.
- 5.30pm: Diwali Night and Bollywood Bonanza 2015 at the CQUniversity Sports Centre. Cost: Adults $25, kids (5 to 15) $15.
- 6pm and 7.30pm: Sessions one and two of Halloween at the Heritage Village. No tickets available at the door. Cost: Adult $18.50, child $15.
- 7.30pm: Rockhampton Musical Union Choir presents Anything Goes at the Pilbeam Theatre.
- 10am-2pm: Mt Chalmers History Centre Open Day. Entry is free but donations are appreciated.
- 1pm-3.30pm: Miniature train rides at Leichhardt Park, cnr Cambridge and Campbell Sts. Cost: $2 for three laps or $10 for unlimited rides.
- 1pm: Country music dancing at the Yeppoon Town Hall. Entry $8.
- 1.30pm: Rockhampton Musical Union Choir presents Anything Goes at the Pilbeam Theatre.