Take a look at what's on this weekend around the region
STUCK for what to do this weekend? We have 72 hours covered for you.
Friday November 20:
- 6pm: Watch Aarron Symonds perform at the Leichhardt Hotel.
- 6.30pm: Check out Rockhampton born band, Pandamic at the Allenstown Hotel.
- 6.30pm: Rockhampton Starlight Cinema is hosting a free family movie night at Riverside Park, Quay St. Beanbags available for hire and hot food will be available for purchase.
- 7pm to 9pm: In the Bin touring Film Festival will showcase a Program of Short Family Films at The Caves Showgrounds. Adults $10, Concession $5, Family $20
- 8.45pm: Listen to the The Lonely Boys at the Tannum Sands Hotel.
Saturday November 21:
- 4pm: If you have the need for speed, come to the Rockhampton Speedway. Action starts from 4.30pm
- 6.30pm: Dance Star Studio is holding their end of year concert with a showcase of dancing at the Pilbeam Theatre. Adult $25, Aged pensioner $20, Child $20, Family $75.
- 8am to 11:59am: Join in on free community bootcamps with the ASN / World Gym, and raise money for charity. The session will run down from The Empire on the river. Bring a towel and water bottle.
- 10.30am to 4pm: Learn about film-making while gaining practical, hands-on experience with Jaed Cahill's Film Making Workshop at the Emu Park Cultural Hall. Cost is $15.
- 2pm: Check out the Cawarral Community Hall Christmas Cent Sale with free entry and afternoon tea.
There will be adult and children's tables with a multi draw raffle, money board and lucky door prizes. All tickets are $1
- 5pm to 8pm: CBD Christmas Fair on the East St Mall, with a special appearance by Santa at 6pm and Christmas tree lighting at 7.30pm.
- 7pm: Check out Dr Bob's set at the Rockhampton Leagues Club.
- 7.30pm to 9.30pm: Settle in for a silent movie night featuring family movie "The Kid Stakes" at the Emu Park Cultural Hall. Adults $10, Concession $5, Family $20
- 8pm to late: Band The Natural Culture will be performing at Rockhampton's Chango Chango, with free entry.
- 8pm: Listen to Vegas To Vancouver at the Frenchville Sports Club.
Sunday November 22:
- 12.30pm: A fundraiser for Col Byron will take place at Korte's Resort located on 984 Yaamba Rd, Parkhurst. The event will feature The Breakaways, Thunderbirds, Rockforce, Pandemic and Eagle Rox.
- 12.30pm to 4pm: Secret Sundays will be popping up in Rockhampton's unappreciated locations. The first event will feature a four course gourmet menu. Cost is $120 including the meal. Dial'n'Charge 4927 4111
- 1pm: Rock up to the Tannum Sands Hotel to watch Chris Bax perform.
- 2pm to 6pm: Schoolies can register at Schoolies Central where drug and alcohol free activities will be run for a registration fee of $20. They can also register nightly from 8pm to midnight from Sunday to Wednesday.
- 2.30pm: Watch Aarron Symonds at the Rocky Glen Hotel.