Baby George misses out on Royal yuletide dinner

BABY George has missed the British Royal Family's annual Christmas outing, left at home as the rest of the brood headed to Sandringham estate for a traditional yuletide dinner.

The BBC reported that Princess Kate told some in the gathered crowd their five-month-old bub had already opened a few Christmas presents.

The Royals followed the German tradition of opening presents on Christmas Eve, rather than on December 25.

Prince William told well-wishers, "We've had a good morning with George and I can't wait until next year when he's bigger".

Prince Harry, fresh from his Arctic expedition, continues to sport his beard which he said he will keep to honour "Royal tradition".



Reopening of St Paul’s Cathedral

premium_icon Reopening of St Paul’s Cathedral  

There will be a special Reopening Service at 5pm on Saturday 25 January, supported...

Capricornia MP backs hazard and emissions reduction plan

premium_icon Capricornia MP backs hazard and emissions reduction plan

Landry supports bushfire hazard reduction burns national standard.

Kyle keeps his career options open

premium_icon Kyle keeps his career options open

CQUniversity careers expo offers a variety of career options