Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.



Landry disagrees with deputy PM on mining camp quarantine

Premium Content Landry disagrees with deputy PM on mining camp quarantine

“I’m elected by the people of Capricornia, so I stand up for the people of...

$40m+ approved to reduce road deaths in CQ

Premium Content $40m+ approved to reduce road deaths in CQ

The funding is part of $289.6 million to be spent across the state.

VOTE NOW: Who is CQ’s best looking red-head?

Premium Content VOTE NOW: Who is CQ’s best looking red-head?

Strawberry or ginger, auburn or balding - we love them all. Cast your vote now.