Boy & Bear tour announcement
WILDLY popular band Boy & Bear have announced dates for their 2012 Remember The Mexican tour.
It's been a year of big journeys and greater accomplishments for the Sydney quintet.
Winner of six 2011 ARIA awards, and voted #4 in Triple J's Hottest 100, Boy & Bear are playing at 27 dates across Australia.
Playing intimate rooms in regional areas, they have intentionally kept capacities low to make for some very special performances for those who have supported the band from the beginning,' said the band's tour announcement.
Tickets to Boy & Bear's Remember The Mexican Tour will go on sale at 9am on February 27, with a special presale for fans.
- Wednesday 23 May: Andergrove Tavern, Mackay QLD
- Thursday 24 May: The Venue, Townsville QLD
- Friday 25 May: Brothers, Cairns QLD
- Wednesday 06 June: Coolangatta Hotel, Gold Coast QLD
- Thursday 07 June: Beach Hotel, Byron Bay NSW
- Friday 08 June: The Tivoli, Brisbane QLD
- Saturday 09 June: Lake Kawana Community Centre, Sunshine Coast QLD
- Sunday 10 June: Empire Theatre, Toowoomba QLD
- Wednesday 13 June: Yamba Bowling Club, Yamba NSW
- Thursday 14 June: Plantation Hotel, Coffs Harbour NSW
- Friday 15 June: Club Forster, Forster NSW
- Saturday 16 June: Panthers, Port Macquarie NSW