Bruce Highway open with caution
BREAKING: 4pm: An update on road closures and conditions acorss the Fitzroy region, which includes Banana Shire, Central Highlands region, Rockhampton region and Gladstone region.
- Bruce Highway near Marlborough
- Bruce Highway, 5km south of Mt Larcom
- Bruce Highway, 10km north of the Calliope Crossroads
- Capricorn Highway (Comet - Emerald)
- Capricorn Highway (Emerald - Alpha)
- Burnett Highway at Dee River, 500m south of Dululu
Closed to all vehicles:
- Duaringa - Apis Creek Road at Mackenzie River
- Dawson Highway (Rolleston - Springsure) at Panorama Creek
- Dawson Developmental Road (Springsure - Tambo)
- Bundaberg - Miriam Vale Road at Tableland Road, Fingerboard Road and Murrays Creek
- Gregory Highway (Emerald - Capella) at Theresa Creek - this is expected to remain closed until approximately mid-morning to lunchtime, Saturday.
- Baralaba - Woorabinda Road at Dawson River
Closed to through traffic
- Cotherstone Road
Restricted to 4WD vehicles only
- Fitzroy Developmental Road (Bauhinia - Woorabinda)
- Biloela - Duaringa Road
- Retro Corry Road
- Blackwater - Rolleston Road (gravel section, for 30km south of Rolleston)
Open with caution
- Bajool - Port Alma Road
- Gregory Highway (Springsure - Emerald)
- Arcturus Road
- Leichhardt Highway (north of Taroom)
- Selma Road
- Ardurad Road
- Bruce Highway, 12km south of Miriam Vale at Colosseum Creek
- Carnarvon Highway (Injune - Rolleston)
For the latest up to date information on road closures, conditions and roadworks across the region and across the state please visit www.131940.qld.gov.auor phone 131940.
1PM: The Burnett Highway has re-opened 500m south of Dululu at the Dee River.
12pm: The Bruce Highway, 12km south of Miriam Vale, is open with caution to one lane of traffic, under traffic control, at Colosseum Creek.