Car destroyed by fire at Rockhampton home

EMERGENCY services were called to a car on fire at a Kent Lane home in Rockhampton yesterday afternoon.

The car was fully engulfed by flames.

Two units from the Queensland Fire and Rescue Service attended about 4pm.

The blaze was extinguished by 4.22pm.

No other property was damaged.

Investigations into the cause are continuing.



GALLERY: Rockhampton's party people hit the town

GALLERY: Rockhampton's party people hit the town

Night Life: See if you can spot your mates out on the town

GRAZIERS' DELIGHT: Rain falls across Central Queensland

GRAZIERS' DELIGHT: Rain falls across Central Queensland

Emerald saw the most rain with almost 100mm recorded in 24 hours.

Emergency services called to gas leak in Rocky CBD

Emergency services called to gas leak in Rocky CBD

It is unknown if any persons are affected, more to come

Local Partners