Chocolate Nutella Freckle Squares
KIDS birthday parties, family barbecues or just a quiet movie night on the couch - Chocolate Nutella Freckle Squares are a delicious and easy to make treat for all occasions.
- 185g butter
- 220g jar of Nutella
- 1/3 cup brown sugar - firmly packed
- 1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 packet of freckles
- Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan forced.
- Line a lamington pan with baking paper.
- Beat butter, sugar and nutella in bowl with electric mixer until well combined.
- Stir in sifted flour, in two batches.
- Press dough into pan, smooth with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, press freckles onto slice in rows about 1.5cms apart.
- Cool slice in pan, cut when cold.