Church helps out pastor and family after house fire

THE Cathedral of Praise Church is reaching out to one of its pastors and his family, whose home was destroyed in a fire on Wednesday.

Pastor Greg Frost and his family lost everything when a blaze ripped through their home in Roderkirchen St, Kawana.

The fire started when Pastor Greg was picking his son up from school. Fire crews were on scene immediately to douse the massive flames.

Firefighters had protective gear and breathing apparatus on as they worked, having the fire under control at 4.50pm.

It's believed the fire may have been started by electrical equipment.

The low-set brick home received extensive damage in the fire.Witnesses told The Morning Bulletin Pastor Greg managed to move a vehicle in front of his house as soon as he saw the flames.

The Cathedral of Praise Church is calling on its congregation to help Pastor Greg and his family by donating gift vouchers, as the family has lost most of their possessions.



CQ family's great contribution to the Bouldercombe district

premium_icon CQ family's great contribution to the Bouldercombe district

The Bosomworth family arrived in Bouldercombe in 1945.

World Championships the next stop for Rocky woman

premium_icon World Championships the next stop for Rocky woman

42-year-old local makes waves at international body building comp

GALLERY: Thousands gather to celebrate River Fest 2018

GALLERY: Thousands gather to celebrate River Fest 2018

CHECK out our crowd gallery to see if you were snapped.

Local Partners