Could this be the cheapest answer to wireless headphones?
YOU know the story. You have a great set of headphones and then Apple brings out a phone with a headphone jack that no longer works for them.
Or you'd like the freedom of a 'wireless' experience with a set of ear buds that you really like - without having to fork out $200 or more for Apple's new ones.
Griffin iTrip Clip Bluetooth Headphone adapter could be just the ticket, converting any set of ear buds or headphones to wireless Bluetooth compatible headphones.
Available from JB Hi-Fi at $34.95, the device is a simple solution for every iOS and Android mobile user.
Featuring set-and-forget configurations, the adapter also automatically connects with paired devices.
It works with Apple's iPhone 7 range and the Lenovo Moto Z series.
- Supports Bluetooth version 4.1
- 15 metres wireless range
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery offering six hours playback/talk time and 180 hours on standby
- Includes micro-USB charging cable (AUX cable sold separately)
- Play, volume and track controls work with all music, video, and streaming apps
- Compatible with Siri, Google Now, and other voice recognition apps