Election forum at CQUniversity
CAPRICORN Enterprise in partnership with The Morning Bulletin is hosting a State Candidate Forum for the Seats of Keppel, Rockhampton and Mirani on March 13.
All candidates will be invited to attend the forum at the CQUniversity from 12pm to 2pm.
The public forum will be co-chaired by Chairman of Capricorn Enterprise Grant Cassidy and Executive General Manager (Northern) of The Morning Bulletin, Simon Irwin.
Capricorn Enterprise has listed seven Priority Projects for the region and is seeking commitment from the candidates.
- Critical Priority Road, Rail & Air Infrastructure
- CQUniversity and TAFE Partnership to up skill Central Queensland and form Queensland's' first dual sector University
- Rockhampton Riverfront redevelopment including Convention and Sporting precincts
- Great Keppel Island and Coastal (Yeppoon) foreshore revitalisation
- Industrial land and associated infrastructure
- CQ NRL Bid Success;-securing the region's first NRL team
- Support Major Regional Events
The second half of the forum will be dedicated to questions sought from The Morning Bulletin readership about the top issues affecting constituents in the lead up to the State election.
Each candidate will have approximately five minutes of Q&A.
As numbers are limited, members of the public are invited to send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bully readers are invited to send candidate questions to email@example.com.