Queensland Ambulance Service Geebung crew at Sandgate & Brighton
Queensland Ambulance Service Geebung crew at Sandgate & Brighton Michael Marston - ePixel Images

Electric shock at CQ high school

9.30AM: A MAN in his 40s has sustained an electric shock at Mt Morgan High School this morning.

Reports indicate the man received the shock from a faulty power chord just before 9am.

The man, who is understood to have a history of a heart condition, was transported by Queensland Ambulance Service in a stable condition to Mount Morgan Hospital.



DV offender threw things inside the house

Premium Content DV offender threw things inside the house

A man got into a fight with one of his son’s after the child told him he was not...

Central Queensland town roasted by popular Facebook page

Premium Content Central Queensland town roasted by popular Facebook page

A Central Queensland town has just been roasted - here's why

MP slams impostor for ‘love life’ email

Premium Content MP slams impostor for ‘love life’ email

Member for Keppel Brittany Lauga has spoken about a fake email controversy.