Fitzroy River Water advises residents that the recent discolouration to the Region's water supply is continuing to improve today and will do so over the coming days.
Latest results indicate the Manganese levels have reduced and the water remains safe to drink with the quality slowly returning to its usual high standard.
Water tankers will be operating over the weekend and the situation will be reviewed again early next week.
Water Tankers are available between 11am-1pm and 4pm-6pm:
- Heritage Village Car Park, Boundary Road
- Church Park Car Park, Glenmore Road
- Juds Park Car Park, Norman Road
- O'Shanesy Street, Gracemere at the Water Tanker Filling Station
- Central Park, Murray Street