Chance to question candidates
CAPRICORN Enterprise, in partnership with The Morning Bulletin, is hosting a State Candidate Forum for the seats of Keppel, Rockhampton and Mirani on March 13.
All candidates will be invited to attend the forum at the CQUniversity from noon to 2pm.
The public forum will be co-chaired by chairman of Capricorn Enterprise Grant Cassidy and executive general manager of The Morning Bulletin Simon Irwin.
Capricorn Enterprise has listed seven priority projects for the region and proposes each candidate provides a summary of commitment to the following projects:
- Critical priority road, rail and air infrastructure;
- CQUniversity and TAFE Partnership to upskill Central Queensland and form Queensland's first dual-sector university;
- Rockhampton riverfront redevelopment including convention and sporting precincts;
- Great Keppel Island and coastal (Yeppoon) foreshore revitalisation;
- Industrial land and associated infrastructure;
- CQ NRL Bid success; securing the region's first NRL team; and
- Support major regional events.
The second half of the forum will be dedicated to questions.
Numbers are limited.
Please send expressions of interest to email@example.com.
Bully readers can send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: March 13, noon to 2pm.