Gas bottle explosion at CQ home

Emergency services were called to a gas bottle explosion at Tannum Sands on Friday night.

The call came in around 6.30pm to a residence on Tyson Cres.

It was reported a BBQ was on fire.

The fire was extinguished by fire crews.



Patient sues for $3.5m claiming neglect at Rocky Hospital

Premium Content Patient sues for $3.5m claiming neglect at Rocky Hospital

Former patient sues for $3.5m claiming neglect at Rocky Hospital

Council reveals when Emu Park gallery will be complete

Premium Content Council reveals when Emu Park gallery will be complete

Livingstone Shire Council and a local MP are optimistic about the impact and value...

LETTERS: Causeway Lake victim of ‘years of neglect’

Premium Content LETTERS: Causeway Lake victim of ‘years of neglect’

Letters to the Editor and Harry Bruce’s cartoon.