Man in hospital after electrocution

A man has been rushed to hospital after being electrocuted on the roof of a North Queensland property.

A spokeswoman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said they were called to a private address in Bowen just after 1pm.

When they arrived at the property on Peter Delemothe Rd they located a man in his 20s who had been electrocuted on the roof.

Paramedics treated the man on scene for chest and arm injuries before he was transported to Bowen Hospital in a stable condition.

It's understood the incident may have been workplace related.

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland have been contacted for comment.

Originally published as Man in hospital after electrocution



Yeppoon protest against Clive Palmer’s CQ coal mine

Premium Content Yeppoon protest against Clive Palmer’s CQ coal mine

About 80 people have staged a protest at Yeppoon voicing their opposition against a...

UPDATE: Rescue chopper called to help snake bite victim

Premium Content UPDATE: Rescue chopper called to help snake bite victim

The initial report indicated the snake was the venomous red-bellied black snake. ...

Auction success for development approved land at Rockyview

Premium Content Auction success for development approved land at Rockyview

The bids opened at $500,000 with two bidders battling it out.