A MAN was preparing to cook a barbecue when a gas bottle exploded and burnt his body. 

Witnesses said they heard a loud bang at the residential address around 6pm Tuesday.

He was transported by ambulance to Bundaberg Hospital in a stable condition. 



Turnbull's backdown on energy welcomed by CQ politicians

premium_icon Turnbull's backdown on energy welcomed by CQ politicians

A bright future for coal beckons after emissions target was ditched.

4WD towing laws to be toughened

premium_icon 4WD towing laws to be toughened

TOUGH new laws to be introduced by the Palaszczuk Government will stop upgrades to...

World-travelled boat makes way to the Fitzroy River

premium_icon World-travelled boat makes way to the Fitzroy River

Owner has sailed the Coral Sea and says the Keppels are nicer

Local Partners