READERS DISCUSS: Outrageous things given to babies, toddlers
ONE of the reporters read a story online about twin babies having a wardrobe worth $37,000 and a chauffeur for their pram.
The Bulletin decided to ask readers: What is the most outrageous thing you've seen someone buy for a baby or toddler?
Here are the responses:
- Eliza Chopping: Tool box complete with Stanley knife in it for Christmas.
- Anja Zemlicoff: McDonald's.
- Michelle Peacock: coca cola (pictured).
- Michelle Wentworth: IPad tablet.
- Stretch Devine: A proper junior carpenter set with a steel hammer. knowing that they had 12 very large fish tanks under their house.
- Emma Kirkland: Lime cordial.
- Kimbaa Maree: Queen Size Bed.
- Leann Swadling: Personalised number plates.