Paramedics are responding.
Paramedics are responding.

Paramedics rush to man overcome by chemical fumes

BREAKING 12PM: QUEENSLAND Ambulance Service paramedics are responding to a Thangool property following reports a man has been overcome by fumes.

The man, understood to be aged 59, has inhaled hydrochloric acid mixed with chlorine while cleaning at a Roys Road property.

His conditions is at this stage unknown.

More to come.

BREAKING 12PM: QUEENSLAND Ambulance Service paramedics are responding to a Thangool property following reports a man has been overcome by fumes.

The man, understood to be aged 59, has inhaled hydrochloric acid mixed with chlorine while cleaning at a Roys Road property.

His conditions is at this stage unknown.

More to come.



MORNING REWIND: 5 top stories you may have missed

Premium Content MORNING REWIND: 5 top stories you may have missed

Catch up on the biggest stories from the last 24 hours.

Person in hospital after vehicle collides with pole

Premium Content Person in hospital after vehicle collides with pole

The patient was transported to hospital with shoulder pain.

Rockhampton mayoral candidates on the environment

Premium Content Rockhampton mayoral candidates on the environment

We asked your by-election candidates for their ideas and policies about the...