A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



Iconic Rockhampton cathedral to reopen after massive renos

premium_icon Iconic Rockhampton cathedral to reopen after massive renos

Its roof was almost torn off when Cyclone Marcia struck in 2015

Capricornia MP backs hazard and emissions reduction plan

premium_icon Capricornia MP backs hazard and emissions reduction plan

Landry supports bushfire hazard reduction burns national standard.

Siblings set to shine for Australia in Test series

premium_icon Siblings set to shine for Australia in Test series

15 CQ touch players to don green and gold against New Zealand.