Ethan's perfect final photo bring comfort to parents
IT was the simple click of a camera that caught a precious moment that Ethan Baguley's parents will cherish forever.
Just hours before the 13-month-old passed away, a photographer created lasting memories for two heartbroken parents.
Craig Baguley and his partner Michaela McWilliam lost their little boy earlier this year after he battled with a rare genetic disorder.
After months spent in hospital, Ethan's parents decided to capture the last moments they would have with their son on camera.
A volunteer photographer from the organisation Heartfelt rushed to the family's side to take photos of Ethan, his parents and his big brother Isaac.
He passed away just hours later.
Michaela said that they had taken photos of Ethan throughout his life, but the Heartfelt photographer was able to capture the little things.
"We are grateful to have something that documented that time, now we have photos of his little hands and his eyes," Michaela said.
The family were grateful for the help of Heartfelt and wanted to give something back to the organisation.
A raffle through Rockhampton Brothers Leagues Club and raised $1860 that will go towards providing Heartfelt with camera kits at various hospitals.
WHAT'S HOT ONLINE TODAY
- Two charged with murder in McCulkin case
- Teen, 15, left in critical condition after gang rape
- Australian commandos given go-ahead to fight in Iraq
- Man killed after being hit by a ute
- Who will be crowned the 2014 X Factor winner?
- Parents of Aussie children killed in MH17 talk of 'ongoing hell'
- Anti-ISIS fighters accused of executing 15-year-old boy
- Grandmother starves to death to escape anti-euthanasia laws
- Rogue roo attacks child