Menu
News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



GALLERY: Rocky's finest step out to enjoy night life

L-R Steph Beck and Rachael Lelen at Flamingo's On Quay.

CHECK out the gallery to see if you were snapped at local haunts

Frenchville wins grand final to complete perfect season

FULL STEAM AHEAD: Frenchville's Larson Dale-Doyle puts in a determined run in the Rugby Capricornia under-15 grand final.

Caleb Parish hat-trick sets up title victory at Rugby Park

Why travelling 82-year-old gypsy settled in Rocky

Lisa Raphael playing the piano at the library.

Lisa Raphael spent 55 years overseas, but there's something about CQ

Local Partners