READERS DISCUSS: The best things about Fridays...
FRIDAY is probably most people's favourite day of the week, whether it is because it is Friday Night Football, beer at the pub or dinner with the family or friends.
The Bulletin asked readers last week what they loved most about Fridays.
Here are their comments:
- Leanne Fargher - Its Friday. What more could you want.
- Ree Hempsall -Friday night, sleeping. . Then a brand new day
- Lisa Verney - It's only 7 sleeps till next Friday.
- Awhina J Williams - Sleep ins on Saturday........ Or not ha ha! The only day you can sleep in and you don't
- Kobe Barrett - I get to sleep in cause I don't work Fridays - 3 day weekend
- Lisa Jasperson - Pack the boat for a fishing weekend
- Sylvia M Allen - No work tomorrow
- Chloe Kelly - Got no school
- Mark Ramsay - It's not Monday.
- Sara Kelly - Spending time with the family
- Tammy Arnold - Movie night with the family!
- Melody Gee - I don't have to set an alarm for Saturday!
- Renee Cullen - Family movie night with my kids and a sleep in in the morning pure bliss
- Melanie Ebelt - There is only one day left of work
- Phil Twiner - it's better than Monday.
- Amanda Jeff Barlow - Its the weekend Jeff is home to pick the kids toys up all day behind them and all the other mess they make haha
- Palma Smyth - This one, got husband out of hospital. Other Fridays possibility of grandkids having sleepover.
- Bryan Davies - Not much if you work seven days
- Ree Hempsall - Or rotating rosters. ..
- Karen Bryant - There are always 51 more!
- Jayden Hornung - $2 pots at the Vic! Jordan Jess Aaron