Air-con catches fire at Hastings Deering along Richardson Rd
Update 11am: HASTINGS Deering was evacuated this morning after smoke in the building sparked concerns of a fire.
The smoke was determined to be from a faulty air conditioner, however staff decided to evacuate the building as a precaution.
Fire crews were at the scene at 8.28am.
8.30am: FIREFIGHTERS have responded to reports of a fire at a building along Richardson Rd.
They have arrived on scene at Hastings Deering and are now investigating.
It is believed all have been evacuated.