What's your Origin injury?
IN the throes of watching last night's thrilling State of Origin clash from your lounge room grandstand, some of you may have suffered a mishap.
Maybe you pulled a muscle leaping from your bean bag to cheer the Slater try, perhaps you lost your voice from yelling QUEENSLANDER too much before the game even started - or maybe you had one keg too many.
Vote in our poll and tell us your injuries!
If you were at last night’s State of Origin and you’ve got great photographs of the crowd send them in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's your Origin night injury?
- Pulled muscle from leaping from chair to cheer Slater's try
- Thumb strain from hitting mute button to silence Gus Gould
- Fatigue from watching Qld try replays into the early hours
- Soar throat from yelling "Queenslander!''
- All of the above
- Hurt pride (only applies to Blue's supporters)