Smoke raises alarm in William St

A POT on a stove top is the cause behind a fire alarm today at a home in William St, Rockhampton.

The incident occurred around 12.30pm and fire crews and ambulance atteneded the scene.

There was a report of smoke but no one was injured.



LNP detail their roll out plans for CQ infrastructure

premium_icon LNP detail their roll out plans for CQ infrastructure

MP Landry is proud to be delivering key projects for Capricornia

Yeppoon teen scores prestigious national science scholarship

premium_icon Yeppoon teen scores prestigious national science scholarship

Zachary Steyn is one of only 25 Australian recipients

Dozens of Rocky homes to be auctioned over unpaid rates

premium_icon Dozens of Rocky homes to be auctioned over unpaid rates

Property sale notices covered two pages in The Morning Bulletin

Local Partners