Enter the McMillan/Bulletin Christmas lights campaign
TEAM McMillan is set to bring cheer to the Rockhampton region as they announced their sponsorship of The Morning Bulletin's annual Christmas Lights campaign, which kicked off this week.
Team McMillan said they were pleased to help spread Christmas joy throughout the community.
The team thought what better way to show support for the community than to help people celebrate in a very viable way through this iconic concept.
Team McMillan said since announcing Team McMillan back in October there had been tremendous good will and reaction from the community.
"In a genuine approach to re-engage with the community through our series of community forums being held in the seven divisions across the region we have been able to tap into what services people think the council should be delivering on their behalf, and more importantly how those services should be delivered," Team McMillan said.
Team McMillan were excited to announce they had some "early Christmas presents" for Rockhampton. They said the team planned to:
- Establish a true "Buy Local" campaign to help stimulate the local economy;
- Abolish the landlord tax to stimulate and encourage investment;
- Review the current three-tier water system;
- Establish an animal welfare facility that has the capacity to care for both domestic animals and wildlife;
- Pursue the construction of a multi-purpose community facility.
The Morning Bulletin's Christmas Lights campaign will begin on November 30, when a list of those who have entered will be published in the paper.
Readers can submit registrations when they collect the form from The Morning Bulletin.
Or on our website using the below URL.