Kieran Campbell

Teenager electrocuted on roof

UPDATE: Workmates couldn't save teenager

A TEENAGE boy is dead after being electrocuted while working on a roof at a Stanwell property this morning.

An ambulance was called to the Cocks Road home, about 30km west of Rockhampton, after the alarm was raised about 9.30am.

Paramedics tried for 40 minutes to resuscitate the 16-year-old, who was pronounced dead at the scene.

The victim was employed by a Rockhampton insulation company and was installing insulation batts when the tragedy happened.

Police, Queensland Fire and Rescue Service and Ergon Energy staff also attended the property.

Insulation material could be seen on the roof.




Stockland Rocky's expansion plans for big department store

premium_icon Stockland Rocky's expansion plans for big department store

IT FOLLOWS the approval of a $45m entertainment precinct proposal

Residents fear for CQ town's future after bank closures

premium_icon Residents fear for CQ town's future after bank closures

BANKS leaving town and a damaged road make for tough times

What do you get with The Morning Bulletin's Premium deal?

What do you get with The Morning Bulletin's Premium deal?

Today we move to a Premium online digital subscription product.

Local Partners