Toddler gets stuck in sink

A TWO-year-old from Pittsworth learnt the hard way that you should not put your finger in small holes.

The girl got a finger stuck in the kitchen sink just after 10.30am yesterday.

A Queensland Fire and Rescue Service crew attended the house and requested the help of a local plumber who removed the sink from the wall.

The young girl was taken to Toowoomba Hospital while still attached to the kitchen sink.

It was finally removed at 12.14pm.



Stunning coast property sells to local for $1m+

Stunning coast property sells to local for $1m+

Luxury three-level Yeppoon home gained international attention

Woman taken to hospital after Bruce Hwy crash near Rocky

Woman taken to hospital after Bruce Hwy crash near Rocky

Paramedics assessed two patients on scene at the busy intersection

REVEALED: Grand opening date set for coast lagoon

REVEALED: Grand opening date set for coast lagoon

ALL hands on deck to get 'once in-a-lifetime project' finished

Local Partners