Two dead from heater fumes in Sydney cabin

TWO people have been killed from what police suspect were fumes from a woodchip heater at a property in Kurrajong in Sydney's north-west.

Police said the deaths happened early on Monday morning in a makeshift cabin on Browns Road in Kurrajong, near the Blue Mountains.

The area is semi-rural, with several holiday homes in the region.

The Rural Fire Service said it was believed the couple had the heater in the cabin when they were overcome by the fumes.

Police are investigating.

Read more at ABC News

 

 



Local signage problems around Rocky set to be addressed

Local signage problems around Rocky set to be addressed

Local signage is on track for a spruce up after resident complaints.

Rocky makes it nine on the trot in CQ Championship

Rocky makes it nine on the trot in CQ Championship

Teen spinner bags four wickets in man-of-the-match performance

Rocky woman's $10K award for dream job

Rocky woman's $10K award for dream job

She's part of a team that makes everyone's life better

Local Partners