A woman has suffered electrical shock in her Depot Hill this afternoon.
A woman has suffered electrical shock in her Depot Hill this afternoon.

UPDATE: Woman unharmed after home electrocution

UPDATE, 5.15pm: A young woman who was today electrocuted inside her Depot Hill has escaped unharmed.

Paramedics were called to the scene around 4pm this afternoon after the 17-year-old accidentally spilt water on a power socket.

She reportedly suffered some injuries to her hand, however was not taken to hospital.

INITIAL, 4.30pm: A 17-year-old woman has this afternoon suffered an electrical shock at her home in Depot Hill.

The young woman is understood to have accidentally spilt water on a power socket around 4pm.

She has reportedly sustained some significant injuries to her hand.

QAS are currently en route.

More to come.



Calls for more support as COVID deployment splits families

Premium Content Calls for more support as COVID deployment splits families

Researcher Dr Amy Johnson says not enough is being done for defence families during...

FULL LIST: Where to find giant Laughing Kookaburra in Rocky

Premium Content FULL LIST: Where to find giant Laughing Kookaburra in Rocky

The stunning piece of art makes its debut across Rockhampton after becoming a viral...

NEW BUS STOPS: See the full list of locations here

Premium Content NEW BUS STOPS: See the full list of locations here

The $215,000 project extends from Bouldy, Gracemere, Mt Morgan, Allenstown and...